Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday Ten

1. Gavin is OBSESSED with the Rein's family. I hear him in the morning talking to his monkey.... "Monkey go night night, I see Gaonoon!", "I laove Kaka, Didi, Gaonoon", "Mommy all done night night, I pay with Gaonoon." I guess Mommy and Daddy are chopped liver, but who needs us when you have the Reins family to spoil you. Yesterday while getting ready to visit on of his favorite Aunties, his Aunt Rose, he asked me "Mommy we go bye bye to see Gaonoon?", "No we are going to see your Aunt Rose...YAY!", "No....I want Gaonoon!" No joke....he's OBSESSED!



2. Brad tells me he wants to go on a real vacation this year. While we love going home to PA to see family, sometimes we leave more exhausted then we came. Also lets face it, PA is no tropical paradise. SO…where does a family with a two year old vacation? Keep in mind, we have naps that last an average of 3 hours a day, and Gavin has to be in bed by 830….taking suggestions?

3. I am STILL not running. I tried for the first time and ran about ½ mile. I am sure the people watching though I was having a seizure….my run was more of a convulsion. While I can walk without a limp, I can’t seem to run without one. I know I am pushing it but I feel SO lazy! I am determined to complete the ½ marathon I have worked so hard towards.

4. While Gavin is OBSESSED with the Rein’s family I am OBSESSED with DQ. I have been making up reasons to travel the 10 miles to the closest DQ for a chocolate soft serve cone dipped in chocolate….Wait!....I am driving past it today…hummm…..

5. Spring is here! We have spent every day outside playing…ALL DAY! Aunt Rose’s bounce house has been fabulous…I threw in Gavin’s leftover balls from his ball pit and the kids are crazy for it. Problem. The kids love just as much to throw the balls out.

6. Girls Night Out. Last Saturday I had a wonderful night out with the Girls of Northridge Plantation. We started the night at La Dolce Vita Pizzeria for some delicious food and then headed over to Steel St Coffee and Wine Bar for WINE SMOOTHIES…..WONDERFUL! I have to say…If Brad gets orders I am going to be very sad to leave Northridge.


7. We celebrated St. Patty's day with the Rein's family. She made delicious corn beef and mashed potatos with pineapple pie for dessert.

8. Brad skydived for the first time a week or two ago. Kyle like Gavin is always thinking of his best friend and got approval for Brad to jump tandem with his unit. Thanks Kyle…you made Brad’s day….which made my day!




9. We are celebrating Easter this weekend. We had made plans for Gavin to color and hunt for eggs with his favorite friend Gannon. Silly Aunt Didi forgot that she won’t even be in the state on Easter so we just decided to move the holiday to fit our needs. Gavin and Gannon will not know we are celebrating on the wrong day and they get to celebrate together which is fabulous.

10. I still want DQ….A sickness I swear.

2 comments:

  1. DQ it is!!! Your "prize" for finishing your "Tuesday Ten" on Wednesday. Good grief!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was a DQ here I would want to go every day too!

    ReplyDelete