1. No pictures this week....my camera broke...literally I turned it on and poof...its a goner. Brad tried to fix it, and it now lies in pieces in a North Carolina landfill....poor canon..you will be missed
2. BRAS....thats right...with all this weight I have lost I have been in desperate need of new bras. I purchased three very sexy new bras from Victoria and feel like a new woman. Beneath those mom clothes lies a very sensuous woman.....shhh!
3. I HATE SCHOOL.....HATE IT...why did I take summer classes!?!?!
4. DANIELLE....I KNOW YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!

5. The Fox family made a trip to Kure beach memorial day weekend. It just so happened that one of my besties for California was visiting her boy toy. I was super excited to see her and meet the wonderful Seth. Tasha is a wonderful photographer and took several photos of us. I can't wait to see them all but she posted a preview on facebook.

6. I am running the Susan B Komen this weekend in Raleigh with two of my best gal pals. The 5K is for a good cause, but I hear it is going to be crazy and HOT. We will see...pics to come.
7. Since the race is in Raleigh I will be staying the night at Heidi's in Fuquay sans baby. Heidi has a sitter...what does this mean!?! Girls Night Out.....Watch out Raleigh...I don't know if you can handle us!
8. Why am I so excited that Spencer and Heidi broker up? I really need to get a life!
9. We finally painted Gavin's bedroom. The color came out SO dark it looks almost black. A great perk is with the cherry wood blinds the room stays dark enough for Gavin to sleep in until 9! That being said...I will probably be repainting it this week...grrrr more work.
10. I did it...Happy Danielle...hopefully I will have a new camera soon and my blog will be speckled with wonderful Gavin pics again
No comments:
Post a Comment